- This event has passed.
PSS-SEL Toolbox Launch!
June 23, 2022 @ 8:00 am - 5:00 pmFree
The Psychosocial Support (PSS) and Social and Emotional Learning (SEL) Toolbox has a variety of tools to meet the interests and needs of many different stakeholders working on PSS and SEL in Education in Emergencies (EiE).
Whether you are looking to:
- Familiarize yourself with the field of PSS-SEL
- Build consensus on PSS-SEL between stakeholders
- Create, adopt, or adapt a PSS-SEL framework
- Create, adapt, validate, or supplement an existing PSS-SEL curriculum
- Design or localize a PSS-SEL program
- Influence or inform PSS-SEL policy, or
- Find and select measures to assess PSS-SEL
…the PSS-SEL Toolbox provides a robust set of tools and guidance to support you in achieving your goals.
The PSS-SEL Toolbox was created through a partnership between the EASEL Lab and INEE’s PSS-SEL Collaborative with support from the PSS-SEL Reference Group. The project was funded by Porticus.
During this event the EASEL Lab team and INEE will present an overview of the project including the field-testing process, and walk you through the Toolbox.
- June 23, 2022
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Event Category:
- Event Tags:
- Mental Health, Social and Emotional Learning
- Inter-agency Network for Education in Emergencies (INEE)